Sunday, October 19, 2008

global warming my a**

What a croc of S***. Global warming is a big deal and because it effects my passion I did a lot of research on it, and the 100 average I had in earth science helped a little bit too. Did you know that’s the CO2 level that people are saying are going to destroy the world are some of the lowest they have been in the worlds history. Earth takes a natural pattern and this is just part of it. I think one of the biggest scams was al gores movie “inconvenient truth” polar bears floating away on melting ice I mean come on … doesn’t everyone know that bears not to mention polar bears are some of the fastest best swimming mammals. Polar bears do things like this every day just to get food they enjoy it. Sure I’ll give u that all the burning of fossil fuels and other garbage we pollute into the world aren’t helping the ozone layer but its making a mark of .000000001 not even a significance. The worlds not going to melt in fact even if global warming does get to be a huge problem well all be frozen not melting it’s just the opposite of what everyone thinks. Nothing gets me more angry then hearing people complain about global warming.

No comments: