Sunday, October 19, 2008

sit back and relax

Snowboarding isn’t just a sport to me it’s like a lifestyle among other things. Snowboarding had changed the way I do a lot of things and the way I act. I started dressing different talking different and living life different. If there is anything I learned from snowboarding it’s to take every second of life as if it’s your last. Some of the wipeouts I’ve seen you look back and say wow how is that kid even moving right now. Snowboarding also is like an escape for me. There is nothing like relaxing on the lift listening to your favorite song after a long aggravating week. You sit there and just stare at this huge piece of land covered in snow and hear nothing but the snow slide across itself and the sound of your breathing. To me nothing is more relaxing. Some people say well isn’t it to cold out there to be relaxed and just sit there but when you’re in a huge jacket and making runs all day it’s like sitting on a beach in 90 degree weather. Everyone has something that makes them relax and happy and this is mine…

No comments: